Saturday

Dark Whelpling - Wow Pet - Gold Farming Tip - Wow Farming


The Badlands is one of the best places to farm Dark Whelpling. There are three mobs you can farm Dark Whelplings in the Badlands. They are:

  1. Scalding Whelp (Drop rate is 1 in 1000)
  2. Raging Whelp (Drop rate is 1 in 1000)
  3. Nyxondra's Broodling (Drop rate is 1 in 1000)
The image above shows two Dark Whelpling's that dropped for me after farming Scalding Whelps in Lethlore Ravine. I got lucky and these two dropped half way through my one hour farm. I have spent hours farming Dark Whelplings without a single drop. I dont think its worth my time to farm these unless I farm them with a skinner. That way I can cut my losses if I spend an hour farming the mob without a whelpling drop.

This one hour farming expedition should bring me 2,000 to 8,000 wow gold.

Happy Hunting

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will not post comments that have links.