Sunday

Lil Timmy, Boy with kittens, Cat Carrier (White Kitten)


Here is a little trick of the trade. That is, the trade of being a Bank Toon. One thing I like to do every time I log into my Bank Toon is do what I call a "Lil Timmy" run. Lil Timmy is a little boy who who walks around Stormwind City's Canal district. Lil Timmy spawns 1.5 to 3 hours after he despawns. It is rumored Lil Timmy's respawn rate is dependent on the live server population. Lil Timmy spawns and despawns at coordinates (46, 55). The addon Coordinates may be found at Curse.com. Lil Timmy sells one Cat Carrier (White Kitten) for 50 silver and this can be sold in the Auction House for 50-200 gold. Here is a map showing Lil Timmy's spawn and despawn site and his path:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I will not post comments that have links.