Monday

WoW Farming - Is Making 1000 Gold In One Hour Possible On Another Server?

Someone has asked if its possible to use the WoW gold farming tips I have blogged about possible on his or her server? The economy's on different servers will effect the price received for the same items.

I created a Bank Toon on Kael'Thas Server in the Horde Faction. I parked my Bank Toon at Silvermoon City. The image above shows the Screenshots I stitched together for Essence of Air, Scroll Enchant Weapon Agility, Thorium Ore and Thorium Bar on Kael'Thas Servers Auction House.

There was one live Scroll of Enchant Weapon Agility on the AH. Before I was able to get all my screen shots, the scroll either sold or expired. I dont see any reason why its not possible to farm 1000 wow gold in one hour from the methods described in my posts:
  1. Wow Farming A
  2. Wow Farming (Step 5)
  3. Wow Farming (Step 6)
  4. Wow Farming (Step 7)
My post WoW Farming - 1000 WoW Gold In One Hour (Step 7) describes farming the essences in conjunction with mining Thorium Ore and converting half to bar and selling the Bar and Ore as well as The Essences and Scrolls to make at least 1000 wow gold. Thorium looks like its going for 75-100 gold per stack. The scroll looks like its selling for 500 gold. There were no Large Brilliant Shards which means the price for the scroll should be high.

I like a challenge, and I have never played horde, so I will spend the next few weeks leveling a Deathnight with the professions Mining and Enchanting. Enchanting is usually an expensive profession to level so I may not be able to pull that off in two weeks, but Im sure I can level his Mining profession. Its going to take me a few weeks to accomplish this because I work 50 hours a week. It would be nice to be able to play wow 50 hours a week. Wow gold farming dont pay the real bills..hehe.



1 comment:

  1. Great. I ask for advice and I get competition. lol. Just kidding. Actually after I posted before, 2 more of my essence of air pairs sold and the scroll sold. However, now that my guild has the bountiful bags perk, I find mining nagrand pretty awesome. I get around 10 stacks of adamantite an hour and sell them for 60g/stack. These usually sell in a few hours, where the essence of air have taken a week and they aren't totally sold out. Plus I usually find at least one khorium node an hour and a stack of 20 of khorium sells for a cool 1k gold. It seems the theoretical yield of the silithus farming is higher, but I can cycle through the nagrand selling faster without waiting for things to sell.

    ReplyDelete

I will not post comments that have links.