Saturday

WOW Farming: 1000 Gold In One Hour (Step 7)


Tom is a great hunter, however, he lacks the ability to really get the most out of The Crystal Vale region of Silithus. FYI, the Coordinates for the two Dust Stormer sections are (37,17) and (27,24).

If you really want to easily make 1000 WOW gold in one hour in World of Warcraft then you need to farm the Dust Stormers with a toon that can fly, and has the Mining Profession.

Silithus is a great place to farm Thorium Ore. I like to farm one section of the Dust Stormers then fly/mine the area around The Crystal Vale as I am on route to the second section of Dust Stormers.

If you are not farming 2-3 Essence of Air every 15 minutes then you are mining too much thorium or you are competing with other farmers. See the image above for the pattern I fly.

The last four times I farmed The Crystal Vale I looted the following items:

First Hour:
Total Gold Yield = 900 to 1300 WOW Gold

Second Hour:
Total Gold Yield = 700 to 1200 WOW Gold

Third Hour:
Total Gold Yield = 650 to 950 WOW Gold (Ouch! Bad Hour)

Fourth Hour:
Total Gold Yield = 800 to 1250 WOW Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will not post comments that have links.