Monday

WOW Farming: 1000 Gold in One Hour (Step 8)


From the image above you can see that I made almost 2,000 WOW gold from the AH after auctioning off the last two hours of Gideoncyrus' farming expedition. Gideon brought is 18 Essence of Air, and because of the Law of Supply and Demand, I am better off selling a stack of 10 Essence of Air for 1000 WOW gold and then making 2 Scroll of Enchant Weapon - Agility with the remaining eight, and sell them off for 500 wow gold each. I did not make the scrolls yet because I have not had the time.

I would like to tell you I make 1000 wow gold per hour 8-10 hours a day, but I don't. Farming all the time would be too boring. I do farm about 5 or 6 hours a week and I make about 5,000 to 10,000 wow gold a week.

Plus, because of the Laws of Supply and Demand, I need to create the Illusion of Scarcity. If I create a huge surplus of Essence of Air and put them all on the AH, the price would start going down. Just like if thousands of people read my post on farming Essence of Air and they create a surplus of Essence of Air on my server, then the price in the AH will start declining. However, if Essence of Air are scarce on my server I will be able to get a good price for them and at the same time I would be maximizing the farming efforts of my fellow guild-mates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will not post comments that have links.